Saturday, March 7, 2009

Becoming a Vegetarian


Typical Saturday morning pig slaughter. I'll spare you the details (which would include words such as 'gurgling'...).
Today was an outing day, and an overwhelming one! We went to a lookout point, which I can neither pronounce nor spell, before heading to the Baptist Missionary. There, we walked around the zoo and had a delicious lunch with an amazing view. Then, we did a little shopping in the marketplace. It was a swarm of men, "miss, come here, let me show you, I'll give you a deal". I got a few souvenirs and paintings. We are now back at the nursery, watching the Travel Channel (yea.. they have Direct TV, we are completely spoiled), with babies in our laps! Its so weird to think back to last weekend, when I spent the day...me, pizza, PJs and Boozer, lounging on the couch watching the Caps game, and now, here I am, waiting for the dinner bell :-)

No comments: